Sunday, February 13, 2011

Counter-Jihad Resource Links

For several years now, I have sought to educate myself about Islam, terrorism, Middle East history and assorted subjects that relate to national and international security. During that time, I have compiled an extensive list of resources that I have found invaluable in understanding the jihad, and in working to counter it. I'm posting an alphabetical list of these links here for others who seek a deeper understanding of these subjects.

This list is not exhaustive, and I cannot vouch for the content contained on every one of these sites. These resources are only a guide, and meant to be used in conjunction with one's critical thinking skills, an open mind and a healthy dose of skepticism. No 'authority' is infallible, and even the best intentioned author or analyst sometimes misses the mark.

With that said, there is a great deal of knowledge and wisdom that can be gleaned from the resources on this list, and I urge you to examine each carefully.

If you know of a resource not found on in this list that you believe belongs here, please feel free to leave a comment or send me a message, and I will consider it for inclusion. If you find a link that no longer works, I'd appreciate being notified about it: 
alalazoo (at) gmail (dot) com
Thank you.


Click Here To View List

0 comments: